Securely Manage Your Account(s) at Communication Federal Credit Union

Find answers to the most common account management questions below, including what to do if your card is lost or stolen, how to set up travel notifications, how to update your contact information, and how to send secure messages.

Account Management FAQs

How do I report a lost or stolen card?

If you believe your card has been lost or stolen, be sure and contact CFCU as soon as possible. We will cancel your card and issue a new card.

ATM/Debit Cards

Call 800.522.3535 during normal business hours, or 405.879.5600 (Select Option 3) after normal business hours, to report your ATM/Debit Card lost or stolen.

Credit Cards

Call 800.442.4757 to report your Credit Card lost or stolen.

My card is blocked or charges are being declined. What should I do?

For your security, cards may be blocked automatically if unusual, suspicious, or potentially fraudulent activity is detected. Transactions may also be declined if online purchases are attempted with incorrect billing address information, or if you have reached your account’s maximum spending limit.

For assistance with these issues, please call the numbers below.

ATM/Debit Cards

Call 800.522.3535 during normal business hours or 405.879.5600 (Select Option 3) after normal business hours for assistance.

Credit Cards

Call 800.442.4757 for assistance.

How can I dispute an unauthorized transaction?

If you need to dispute an unauthorized transaction, please send us a secure message from within Online Banking by clicking the mail icon, selecting Compose Message, selecting the affected account, selecting Dispute Transaction, and detailing the dates and charges in question.

You may also call us at 405.879.5600 if you need to dispute a transaction.

How can I set up a travel notification?

To help ensure that your card is not blocked if used while traveling, please send us a secure message from within Online Banking, call us at 405.879.5600, or visit your local branch to let us know the dates and destinations of your trip.

How can I update my contact information?

You can update your physical address, email address, and phone number within Online Banking by going to Settings > Profile and selecting Address or Email and Phone Number. Enter your updated contact information and click Save to ensure that the changes are recorded.

How can I manage my Identity Verification Phones?

You can view, add, and delete your Identity Verification Phones within Online Banking. Visit Settings > Security & Alerts > Identity Verification Phones to manage your phone numbers.

How can I view my secure messages or send a secure message to Communication Federal Credit Union?

Secure Messages can be sent from within Online Banking. Once you have signed in, click on the letter/mail icon located in the menu at the top right hand side of the screen. This will take you to the message center.

From the Message Center, you can view and reply to Secure Messages, or compose a new message.

I forgot my password. What should I do?

You can reset your password online. Simply visit the Reset Password link, enter your User ID, verify your identity, and set your new password.

I forgot my User ID and/or am locked out of my account. What should I do?

Please call us at 405.879.5600 or visit your nearest CFCU branch so that we can restore your access to Online Banking.

Need More Help?