You can access your year-end tax documents online in PDF format.
If you received $10 or more in dividends in the prior year, your Form 1099-INT is available for download as an eStatement within Online Banking.
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Click on your primary account tile.
- On the Account Details page, select “Online statements” from the menu to the right of the account balance tile.
- Your 1099-INT will be available for download in PDF format.
If you did not receive at least $10 in dividends in the prior year, a 1099-INT will not be available. However, you are still required to report all interest income on your taxes. You can view the total interest earned for a given year on the last page of your December statement.
If you have a mortgage loan with Communication Federal Credit Union and paid $600 or more in interest in the prior year, your Form 1098 Mortgage Interest Statement is available in the TruHome online mortgage portal.
- Sign in to TruHome.
- Select “Statements and Documents” from the top menu.
- Click “View Statements”
- Click the desired year in the Year End Statements area to download your Form 1098 as a PDF.
If you have trouble accessing your tax documents, please send an email to [email protected] or call 800.522.3535 for assistance.