Are you ready to turn your car or truck into an environment friendly, fuel efficient CNG-powered vehicle? CFCU now offers one of the best CNG conversion loans in Oklahoma and Kansas. Our new program allows qualified applicants to finance new auto loans with CNG conversions or finance CNG conversions for an existing vehicle at great, low rates.
Powered with clean, natural gas CNG vehicles have been benefits including:
- Environment friendly – CNG produces significantly less harmful emissions than other vehicles.
- More efficient – CNG is a cleaner fuel that causes less wear and tear on your vehicle, creating a longer life for your engine and fewer maintenance costs
- Safer – Natural gas is non-toxic and non-corrosive. It will also not cause pollute the ground in case of a leak or pool on the ground and form a dangerous fire hazard like regular fuel.
- Less expensive and more convenient – CNG cost approximately a third of what normal gasoline costs and it is possible to refuel from home if needed.
- Tax incentives and rebates – Download a pdf to learn more about the CNG tax incentives or CNG rebates available to Oklahoma residents
More About The CFCU CNG Vehicle Loan Program
For new vehicles purchased with a CNG system installed, Communication Federal Credit Union will finance up to the MSRP of the vehicle plus the cost of the conversion. Financing will be at our standard auto loan rates.
For pre-owned or member owned vehicles with a CNG fuel system or conversion installation, Communication Federal Credit Union will finance up to 115% of the NADA retail value. Financing will be at our standard auto loan rates.
If you don’t have sufficient equity in your vehicle to cover the cost of the CNG conversion, don’t worry, we have a program for your as well. Qualified borrowers can finance conversions at rates as low as 6.99% APR*.
Contact the credit union by calling 800.654.LOAN for more details on this program or apply online today.
Financing of a home refueling appliance is also available.
All offers subject to credit union approval. Restrictions may apply.
To qualify for financing, all conversion systems must be EPA certified and installed by an insured and state licensed facility. Proof of EPA certification and information from the installer showing their certification will be required before the loan is funded. For your protection, conversion systems also need to be covered by your auto insurance carrier as an aftermarket accessory.
*Annual Percentage rates as low as 5.99% for qualified borrowers. You are not guaranteed this rate.