As a CFCU member, you understand the value of belonging to a credit union. Wouldn’t you like your children to enjoy the same benefits as they grow older and must begin to make important financial decisions?
That’s why we’re offering you this great opportunity. Open a youth savings account for a new member under 18 years of age in November or December and we’ll match your contribution up to $25*!
Benefits of a Youth Savings Account:
- Start saving early
- Help children learn the importance of saving
- Save for college, a first car, or school expenses
- Combine savings with a student checking account
- Teach good money habits
We know that it’s never to early to start saving for their future, so let us help! For more information please visit a local branch or call 800.522.3535.
What You Need to Open a Youth Savings Account:
- Visit Your Local CFCU Branch
- Bring Your Valid Government-Issued ID
- Driver’s License, State-Issued ID, or US Passport
- Bring Proof of Identity for the Child Under 18
- Birth Certificate, Social Security Card, Driver’s License, or State-Issued ID
- Make Your Initial Contribution – We’ll Match up to $25!
*Child must be 18 or under. Must be child’s first CFCU account. A joint owner over the age of 18 is required. Funds disbursed at the time of account opening. May not be combined with any other offers. Offer valid 11/1/2019 through 12/31/2019.