It’s Easy to Join the Credit Union!
It’s never been easier to join Communication Federal Credit Union! You can join the credit union online or in-branch by opening a new account or booking a new loan through the credit union.
Look below to find out how you can qualify to join Communication Federal Credit Union and take advantage of the great benefits of being a credit union member. You qualify for membership if you meet any of the eligibility options below:
Are a resident of Oklahoma or Kansas and join OEJ/NREF, a non-profit organization that is one of our select employee groups. You can join in-branch or during the online application process!
Are employed by or retired from one of our business partners.
Live, work, or worship in Broken Arrow, OK, or in Carter County or Pottawatomie County, OK.
Have a family member who is a member of Communication Federal Credit Union.
Not sure if you’re eligible to join? Contact us and we’d be happy to review your options for eligibility.
Things You May Need to Join
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Government-Issued ID (State-Issued ID, Driver’s License, Passport, or U.S. Military ID)
- Secondary ID (SSN Card, Credit/Debit Card, Voter Registration Card, or Birth Certificate)
- Proof of Physical Address (If your government-issued ID does not have your current address.)
- Utility Bill
- Lease Document
- Homeowner’s/Renter’s Insurance
- Vehicle Registration