Communication Federal Credit Union will transfer the servicing of real estate loans to TruHome Solutions, LLC effective February 1, 2020. This change will benefit members and offer enhanced capabilities through TruHome’s online mortgage portal, including:
- The ability to view escrow accounts online.
- The ability to make additional principal payments online.
- Improved communication related to annual escrow analysis.
During this transfer, there will be changes that impact scheduled payments and online access to your account.
- Your Mortgage, Home Equity, and/or Land loan(s) will not be available in Online Banking from February 1, 2020 to February 4, 2020.
- If you have automatic payments configured for your loan, those will stop after January 31, 2020 and will need to be set up again through TruHome after February 4, 2020.
- If you currently have internal or external transfers configured for your loan, they must be cancelled by January 31, 2020. Those transfers can be reconfigured for the new TruHome account after the transfer is completed on February 5, 2020.
Once the transfer is complete, you will be able to access TruHome’s online mortgage portal to view detailed information about your mortgage.
- You can access the online mortgage portal by signing into Online Banking or the CFCU Mobile app and clicking “Pay” on your real estate loan(s).
- If desired, you can set up automatic payments with TruHome online or by filling out this form and returning it via mail or email to the address provided.
- If you have more than one mortgage loan account with CFCU, you can add additional loans to your TruHome profile under My Loans.
Making payments after the transfer:
- You will be able to make one-time or recurring payments from internal and external checking or savings accounts by accessing TruHome through CFCU digital banking.
- You will be able to make payments in person at any CFCU branch location.
- You will be able to set up automatic payments by filling out this form and returning it via mail or email to the address provided.
- You will be able to make payments by mail using the address below:
- TruHome Solutions, LLC
P.O. Box 219958
Kansas City, MO 64121-9958
- TruHome Solutions, LLC
- Please Note: After the transfer, payments made in-branch, online, or over the phone via transfers will not post immediately, but will be reflected within 1-2 business days.
Have questions or need help?
- Please call 405.879.5600 – we are happy to assist you!
- For information about your real estate loan, please contact TruHome Servicing LLC by calling 844.668.4396.
Please Note: Your mortgage loan has not been sold.