Discover how simple and convenient it is to send and receive money, automatically pay bills, and remotely deposit checks with the CFCU Mobile Banking app! You can also easily transfer funds, check balances, and find nearby branches and ATMs.
2. Sign In or Enroll
Sign in to the app using the same User ID and Password you use for Online Banking. If you haven’t enrolled in Online Banking, you can do so from within the app!
3. Manage Your Money
View your account balance, make transfers, deposit checks, access your free credit score with Credit Sense, or find the nearest CFCU location – all from the convenience of your phone or tablet.
Do I have to be enrolled in Online Banking to use Mobile Banking?
Yes. However, you can enroll in Online Banking directly through the Communication Federal Credit Union app. You can use the ATM/Branch Locator and access CFCU contact information without being enrolled in Online Banking.
What can I do through the Mobile Banking app?
With the CFCU Mobile Banking app, you can:
- View your balance instantly without having to log in.
- Access your account with Touch ID / Face ID on enabled devices.
- Deposit checks for FREE with remote deposit using your phone or tablet.
- View your transaction activity.
- Easily transfer money between accounts.
- Send and receive money from others with Popmoney™.
- Find nearby Communication Federal Credit Union branches and ATMs.
How can I deposit a check remotely?
- Sign in to the CFCU Mobile Banking app.
- Tap on Deposit at the bottom of the screen, then select Deposit a Check from the menu.
- Select the account you would like to use for the deposit and enter the check amount.
- Make sure to endorse (sign the back of) your check, and tap Make Deposit.
- Follow the prompts on your screen to take clear pictures of the front and back of the endorsed check.
- Verify the deposit account and check amount, then tap Make Deposit.
- You did it!
Funds are normally received within two business days. Please keep your paper checks until the funds are posted to your account. You can find more information about CFCU Mobile Deposits here.
How can I enable/disable Instant Balance?
When signed in to Mobile Banking, tap More on the bottom right hand corner of your screen, then select Instant Balance from the Settings area. Move the slider to enable/disable the ability to instantly view your balances for up to 6 of your CFCU accounts without logging in.
Once you have enabled Instant Balance, you will be asked to select the account(s) you wish to use with the feature. You can change or update these accounts from the same screen at any time.
How can I enable/disable Touch ID or Face ID?
When signed in to Mobile Banking, tap More on the bottom right hand corner of your screen, then select Touch ID or Face ID from the Settings area. Move the slider to enable/disable this feature.
I forgot my password. What should I do?
You can reset your password from within the CFCU Mobile Banking app. From the home screen, tap Forgot Password below the login field. Follow the on-screen prompts to answer your security questions and verify your identity to reset your password.
How is my information kept safe through Mobile Banking?
Communication Federal Credit Union uses 128-bit SSL encryption to protect your personal information, including User IDs, Passwords, and Account Information.
Where can I download the CFCU Mobile Banking app?
Can I use Mobile Banking from more than one device?
Yes! You can install the CFCU Mobile Banking app on all of your supported Apple or Android smartphones or tablets.