How to Access Year-End Tax Documents
Your 2022 tax documents will be available soon. By January 31, 2023, you will be able to access your year-end tax documents online in PDF format.
If you received $10 or more in dividends in the prior year, your Form 1099-INT is available for download as an eStatement within Online Banking.
- Sign in to Online Banking
- Click on Accounts > eStatements & Tax Documents
- Your 1099-INT will be available for download in PDF format.
- If you are not enrolled in eStatements, please allow an additional 7-10 business days for your mailed statements to arrive.
If you did not receive at least $10 in dividends in the prior year, a 1099-INT will not be available. However, you are still required to report all interest income on your taxes. You can view the total interest earned for a given year on the last page of your December statement.
If you have a mortgage loan with Communication Federal Credit Union and paid $600 or more in interest in the prior year, your Form 1098 Mortgage Interest Statement is available in the TruHome online mortgage portal, which is available in online banking.
- Sign in to online banking.
- Click “View Transactions” on your mortgage loan.
- A new window will open with the TruHome online mortgage portal.
- From the dashboard, click “Account Management” from the top menu, then clcik “Document Center”.
- Click “Taxes” to expand the menu.
- Click the desired year to download your Form 1098 as a PDF.
If you have trouble accessing your tax documents, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800.522.3535 for assistance.